NOMA is continually working to strengthen the organization, it’s affiliate chapters and all it’s members. Our activities are fueled by the work of active members. To make the greatest impact and reap to most value, your membership is highly encouraged. Become a member today!
+12%: Annual Job Openings
2012 - 2022 in Missouri (bls.gov)
THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE YOU JOIN NOMA!
NOMA membership is open to EVERYONE that is interested in supporting NOMA’s mission, regardless of race, age or profession.
NOMA’s mission is to champion diversity within the design professions by promoting the excellence, community engagement, and professional development of its members.
• Membership is for the calendar year January 1 - December 31 and is not prorated.
• Membership can be renewed for the next calendar year starting on October 1.
• You must pay National and local member fees to be considered a member of NOMA.
• Students do not have to join a professional chapter but are encouraged to join and participate in activities with the nearest local professional chapter.
• If we do not have a chapter in your area, you are encouraged to select the nearest chapter in your state. If you are interested in starting a local chapter, please contact our national office directly.
• An invitation to the member site will be sent via e-mail within seven days of the date you join on-line.
• New member packages are sent at the first of each month after the month you join. The package will include a new member information package, membership certificate, member card, lapel pin, information on the member rewards program and how to sign-up.
Contact our office at info@NOMA.net or the Membership Chair at membership@NOMA.net if you have any questions. You can also call us at (202) 568-6682.